MAY 7th - 1:00-2:30 PM EST
The Onion started as a small college humor newspaper in 1988. How did it grow to become a worldwide comedy brand with millions of social media followers and rabid fans today? Brands today tend to follow the herd when it comes to marketing and branding, but often it's running in a different direction of the herd that gets you noticed.
In tossing out the best practices for brand marketing, The Onion discovered a marketing secret. Not everything is as it seems in the fiercely competitive digital landscape. Sometimes the most counter-intuitive—the most outrageous—marketing strategies are the most effective. With diminishing attention spans and intensifying competition, making fans fall in love will be the lifeblood of brands in the coming years.
Comedy entrepreneur Scott Dikkers, The Onion's founding editor, is the creator of several successful entertainment brands, including the AV Club, Jim's Journal, and How to Write Funny.
During this 90 minute Online Intensive, we will give you action steps and hold you accountable around the following principles:
• How to court, woo, and seduce people to fall in love with your brand
• The one thing every brand builder MUST focus on (hint: it’s not profits)
• How to reach more people and create more fans using one, super-simple principle (hint: this is what made The Onion world-famous)
• The one thing every brand must do to compel extreme employee advocacy and fuel creative success
• The only way to achieve quality
• How to earn the attention, love, and undying loyalty of your customers
JOIN US for $29.99 + Tax
Join our global family of real entrepreneurs, working in partnership to guide, support and inspire one another. The world needs your business; we're here to help you scale.
Let’s rise together.
Space is limited for this live experience!
Want to check out our past online intensives?